Using cutting-edge dental technology, our practice is able to provide patients with high-quality care and treatments that give them the beautifully crafted smiles we’re known for. While using this great technology, we stick firmly to our goal of giving you dental care with integrity and emphasizing relationships with our patients.
Artistry In Dentistry Sheldon Sullivan, DDS is a warm, welcoming place where all patients—especially those whose teeth need a little extra attention and care—are treated equally and given the opportunity to work with our talented team to create a smile that will last a lifetime.
Types of Dental Technology with Artistry In Dentistry Sheldon Sullivan, DDS
Technological advances in dentistry are always being made. We keep our practice up-to-date with state-of-the-art equipment that keeps our patients teeth healthier and happier for years. We’re pleased to offer the following types of dental technology at our practice:
- Laser Dentistry: We use dental lasers for many of our treatments. Lasers are faster, cleaner, cause less pain to patients, and are more effective at cleaning and cutting than other standard metal tools.
- CT Scanning: Computed tomography scanning is a unique type of x-ray scan done when traditional scans aren’t quite enough. It produces 3-D images of a patient’s teeth, mouth, soft tissues, and nerves, so we can get the clearest picture of your mouth possible.
- DIAGNOdent Laser Cavity Detection: Cavities can be small and difficult to notice with the human eye. The DIAGNOdent laser cavity detection device uses near-infrared light to spot microscopic flaws in teeth so we can treat tooth decay during its earliest possible stages.
- Digital X-Rays: Digital x-rays are used to take a digital image of your teeth which we then view and examine on a computer.
- Panoramic X-Rays: Panoramic x-rays capture a 2-D image of a patient’s mouth, including surrounding tissues and structures as well as the upper and lower jaw.
- CEREC One-Visit Dental Crowns: Traditional dental crowns take days and multiple appointments to place. With CEREC one-visit dental crowns, you can be in and out of the office in one day with a sustainable, strong dental crown fitted perfectly to your tooth and overall smile.
Come see this great technology in person at our office!
Call Us Today to See How Our Technology Can Improve Your Dental Experience!
Get in touch with our office in Gilbert, AZ today to learn more about our dental technology or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Sullivan.